2011年8月9日星期二

(28.06.2011) Day 34: A visit to tea manufacturing factory

Night, as usual have to go kids house for dinner. But, tonight have a little bit special, the student's family is manufacturing tea. They have their own tea farm, tea factory. Their house is a bit far from where I stay, around 30 minutes journey with the speed 110km/j.

Unfortunately I do not take any photo because I feel that is a little bit inappropriate. The student's mother has explained to me the whole process of making tea. From the tea leaves send back from farm until put in packet, it needs 2 days without stop the process. So they need 3 shift of workers. 

And, because of raining they stop making tea today, so I have no chance to involve in the process. =(













A gift from the parents. =)

没有评论:

发表评论