2011年6月28日星期二

(23.06.2011) Day 29: Taipei, I am coming!!!













With my new shoes bought last week, with one laptop bag, with one handbag and with one sling bag and I am ready to go Taipei after school!!!Excited!! Wei Wei An, finally we can meet each other after 1 months in Taiwan!!! =)
Today, actually I have no class in school since the kids are having their final exam. What I have to do is just sit in the office and wait the school bell ring!!!













One of the night market near  捷运府中站
This is my second time travel using HSR. It cost me NTD675 from Tai Zhung to Taipei. Expensive but it only take 1 hour to Taipei from Tai Zhung!!
While just reached Taipei Station, received a call from Yoke and tell me that take MRT to Fu Zhong Station!! @.@ I have totally no idea where am I right know and where I should go to change MRT!! Luckily, what u need to do is just follow the direction board and you will reach the destination that you wish easily!!!
It show how convenient the public transport in Taiwan!













One of the shopping area (商圈)near Fu Zhong Station
Is time to sleep and tomorrow morning will meet Wei Wei An!!! =)

没有评论:

发表评论